Due to the nature of digital downloads we offer refunds on a case-by-case basis. If you have find any issues with a product get in touch within 14 days and let us know. By completing a purchase you agree that the issue of a refund will be made at the sole discretion of the Samplestate Ltd. Staff and that all decisions made by the Samplestate Ltd. Staff are final.
We are happy to issue a refund or store credit if your product is proven to be defective or not as described.
Unfortunately unless our system has not registered a download – i.e. you have not attempted a download by clicking on the download link issued to you, we are unable to offer refunds if you change your mind, please read the product description and software requirements carefully.
Further, Samplestate Ltd. does not refund products, if:
• You no longer need the purchased product.
• You have changed your mind or found an alternative product.
• You cannot use the product due to hardware or software limitations – i.e. you do not own the compatible synthesiser for the product.
• You cannot use the product due to insufficient knowledge / know-how.
• We do not make any guarantees for product use with cracked or illegally downloaded software.
• Unauthorized use of the website may lead to prosecution.
A refund is eligible for 14 days from the date of purchase (found in your Order Confirmation Email).
Samplestate Ltd. strongly advises checking what software and/or hardware is required to use the products and what are the minimum hardware requirements to use the software. Such information is always provided on the product pages. Audiotent does not refund products which require other software to use (Digital Audio Workstation-specific libraries, Software Synth Preset Banks). The customer is responsible to have knowledge required to use the product.
If you wish to request a return please contact us at email@example.com including your order number and any relevant information.